2 Best Way to Use WhatsApp on PC
WhatsApp is the Best Social messaging app Worldwide. WhatsApp Messenger is an American freeware, and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook. WhatsApp allows to use of Text messages, Voice messages, make voice, and video calls.
Also, you can shear Photo, Video, Live Location, documents, and other media files. You can use WhatsApp on your Android, IOS, and KaiOS smartphone. You can open the Mobile App store and Download Whatsapp its easy to download and use WhatsApp.
But How to use WhatsApp on your Windows PC. I will find you 2 best methods to use WhatsApp on your PC. Use the Android Emulator or WhatsApp web.
1. Use Android Emulator on your PC.
Android emulator is an Android virtual device (AVD) that represents a specific Android device. You can use an Android emulator as a target platform to run and test your Android applications on your PC.
You can find the Internet on different Android emulators to Run Android Apps and Games. But When using Android Apps and Games on Windows PC I will recommend Blustack Emulator. Personally, I used Bluestack Emulator to Run Android Apps And Game. Because I have no Android Phone but I Love Android games.
- Go to Bluestack Website.
- Download and Install Bluestack.
- Open Google Play Store and Install WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and Create your WhatsApp account or Setup if you have already WhatsApp account Restore account.
2. Use WhatsApp web on your PC Browser.
If your Mobile was charged and you can use your PC but you can see WhatsApp Messages without touching your Phone then you can use the WhatsApp web. You must keep your mobile connected to the internet.
WhatsApp web allow send and received WhatsApp message on your Desktop. To use WhatsApp Web, it is important to use WhatsApp on your mobile. You can use WhatsApp on your Mobile and PC at the same time. It is not a different account but you can use same account at the same time.
Now How to Use WhatsApp Web on Pc. You can Simply Search on Microsoft store WhatsApp desktop to Use WhatsApp App or you can use your Web Browser Like Chrome, Opera Mini, etc.
- Open WhatsApp on your Phone.
- Tap Menu or WhatsApp setting.
- Select the WhatsApp web.
- Now Open your Browser and Open WhatsApp Web Website.
- Scan the on-screen QR Code using the WhatsApp Scanner from your mobile phone. When you can scan the QR code your WhatsApp account will be now accessible through your PC.
- Now you can see all your WhatsApp Messages you can Send and Received Messages.
The above 2 Way of information allow you to use WhatsApp on your computer. If you have any problem to use WhatsApp on your PC then let us on the Comment section.