I was wondering when this game will start its first open beta for anyone wondering how to play and what to explore. Well, The Division 2 open beta is coming out on March 1 and it will run until March 4.
We don’t have more information on how the game will actually “work”, what content will be available and what will be added after the private beta the company offered us to play. For those who don’t know, the private beta included two main missions, five side-missions, a Dark Zone and advancement up to level 7. We also saw character levels up to 30 and an endgame mission which provided a chance to try out the three agent specializations and meet the powerful new invading faction: the Black Tusk.
We will be updating this post if anything interesting happens and if any big reveal is on the background.
Did you like this article? What do you think about The Division 2 so far? Let us know in the comments below.
- Final Fantasy 14: Shadowbringers’ benchmark is available to download now, with character creation
- Google removes Huawei Mate X, P30 Pro from Android.com
- Apple will soon open a second store in Taiwan
- GlobalCoin, Facebook’s second attempt at a digital currency, to launch in 2020
- iOS 13 concept visualizes many of the features Apple expected to unveil at WWDC