More than 16,000 players has Respawn banned in the first ten days of the game says TechDomes, since February 5th. No one is yet to clarify in which platform those cheaters where, but Respawn is encouraging players to report them if they find anything suspicious. Personally I haven’t found any of them yet, but there are surely somewhere and I maybe cannot avoid them.
“If you run into a cheater, please try and capture the evidence and let us know here,” it said. “Even if you don’t get proof, get their ID and flag it and we can investigate the account.”
I was curious when I first saw that in-game was no report feature and it made me wonder why. Although, the company itself made a post and said “We have heard your feedback about a report feature in the game. I’ll just say that’s a very good idea,” the community manager that wrote the post said. So, then I figured that I wasn’t the only one noticing and it made me happier.
The post also announced that another patch to improve performance, stability and quality of life would arrive next week and that, as of Tuesday next week, Respawn will post daily updates on the Apex Legends subreddit to keep fans informed of what’s happening with the battle royale.
- Final Fantasy 14: Shadowbringers’ benchmark is available to download now, with character creation
- Google removes Huawei Mate X, P30 Pro from Android.com
- Apple will soon open a second store in Taiwan
- GlobalCoin, Facebook’s second attempt at a digital currency, to launch in 2020
- iOS 13 concept visualizes many of the features Apple expected to unveil at WWDC