Today’s introduction of Samsung’s new lineup of phones and other products will probably feature all the razzle-dazzle of a major product introduction, and then some. We’re expecting a lot of announcements: new Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus phones with new screens and features, a new lower-end Galaxy S10E, Samsung’s first “foldable” device called the Fold, a new set of wireless earbuds, and more.
WHERE TO WATCH:
Starting time: New York: 2PM / San Francisco: 11AM / London: 7PM / Berlin: 8PM / Moscow: 10PM / New Delhi: 12:30AM (February 21st) / Beijing: 3AM (February 21st) / Tokyo: 4AM (February 21st) / Melbourne: 6AM (February 21st)
Live stream: Samsung is streaming the event live on its website for desktop viewing.
- Nokia’s first branded smart TV just made its debut
- Apple’s new thriller and action movie sale starts at $5, more from $1
- Chinese iPhone shipments up 6%, likely thanks to popularity of iPhone 11
- Using HomeKit Secure Video in iOS 13.2 with Logitech Circle 2 cameras
- Spotify will now make a road trip playlist for you