There’s been a panic for about 6 hours now, as Facebook and Instagram have appeared to not work properly, on some regions not at all. Messenger also as part of Facebook has been down for the past 6 hours too.
We don’t yet know what happened, but Facebook posted on their Twitter that the problem is not based on a DDoS attack.
The problem will be fixed as soon as possible and everything will be fine again, as the same problems appeared in the previous years, both on Instagram and Facebook.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Final Fantasy 14: Shadowbringers’ benchmark is available to download now, with character creation
- Google removes Huawei Mate X, P30 Pro from Android.com
- Apple will soon open a second store in Taiwan
- GlobalCoin, Facebook’s second attempt at a digital currency, to launch in 2020
- iOS 13 concept visualizes many of the features Apple expected to unveil at WWDC