There’s been a panic for about 6 hours now, as Facebook and Instagram have appeared to not work properly, on some regions not at all. Messenger also as part of Facebook has been down for the past 6 hours too.
We don’t yet know what happened, but Facebook posted on their Twitter that the problem is not based on a DDoS attack.
The problem will be fixed as soon as possible and everything will be fine again, as the same problems appeared in the previous years, both on Instagram and Facebook.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Overcast for iOS updated to support iOS 13 Dark Mode with two theme options
- PSA: Apple Mail Bugs Can Lead to Data Loss in macOS Catalina
- Payday 3 coming by 2023, Starbreeze says
- Google Pixel 4 XL pricing may start at $999, Nest Mini at $49 according to Best Buy
- This player beat Minecraft without mining!