Earlier today, Apple launched its new gaming “Arcade” with 100+ new games for every Apple device. The new flagship of the company offers a brand new way for the Apple Store to be including such a change for the mobile gaming community.
The app will be inserted into the Apple Store this Fall and it will be supported on every Apple device including the Mac, iPad and the iPhone of course.
Apple supports that their new gaming feature will come with no additional cost after the main purchase, no ads during gameplay and no further in-app purchases, multi-platform gaming if you want to take gaming outside with you. Apple Arcade will also come with offline mode “Anytime, anywhere” with Wi-Fi downloads and gaming outside or in critical situations.
The upcoming app will also have Family Sharing enabled, allowing up to six family members to play simultaneously the same multiplayer game. The company also committed to protect your privacy in gaming at all cost.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Final Fantasy 14: Shadowbringers’ benchmark is available to download now, with character creation
- Google removes Huawei Mate X, P30 Pro from Android.com
- Apple will soon open a second store in Taiwan
- GlobalCoin, Facebook’s second attempt at a digital currency, to launch in 2020
- iOS 13 concept visualizes many of the features Apple expected to unveil at WWDC