In this week’s top stories: New iOS 13 and WatchOS 6 features leaked, full PowerBeats Pro review, Google Pixel 3A review and features, more. Read our full articles on the most important articles of this week.
A brand new report came this week about the upcoming system updates for iOS and WatchOS, offered additional details of what we can expect at WWDC next month. The report explained that the WatchOS 6 will include a handful of new apps, such as Calculator, Voice Memos, Books and App Store. iOS 13, on the other side, will reportedly add new Screen Times features, iMessage enhancements and more.
Furthermore, a new rumor suggested that the new iOS 13 will not be coming for some devices. Specifically, the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, will not be receiving the upcoming big Apple’s update. Whether it is true or not, we will be absolutely sure at WWDC next month. Learn more on what to expect from iOS 13 here.
You can also read our full Powerbeats Pro review by Harry King here.
Also, the Google Pixel 3A and 3A XL are out, letting Google getting a big step forward in the smartphone marketing, with a great camera feature and good performance. You can read John Manor’s full Pixel 3A review here if you’re interested.
Last but not least, we learned more about the 2019 iPhone lineup this week. A report from Bloomberg indicated that production has started of the Apple A13 processor, which will be used in the new iPhone XR as well as the iPhone 11. Furthermore, a supply chain report suggested that Apple will ditch the coral and blue colors in favor of new green and lavender options.
iOS | watchOS | macOS
- Rumor suggests iOS 13 will not come for iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iOS 13 revamps Health and Reminders, watchOS 6 adds Calculator, Voice Memos, Books and Apple Store apps
- iOS 13: Dark Mode, Safari and Mail upgrades, undo gesture, volume HUD and more
- Apple releasing fifth iOS 12.3 developer and public betas today
- Apple Pay Express Transit could expand to support new card types, iOS 12.3 code suggests
- Microsoft Edge Canary and Dev builds for macOS now available
Apple Watch |
- Apple Watch Series 4’s redesigned OLED screen crowned ‘Display of the Year’
- Microsoft Outlook has a new Apple Watch Series 4 complication
AirPods 3 | Powerbeats Pro
- Powerbeats Pro hands-on and first impressions
- Powerbeats Pro Review
- AirPods 3 will likely be priced higher report suggests
Google Pixel |
- Google’s Pixel 3a price leak goes at $399 and higher
- Google Pixel 3A Review
- Google Pixel 3a won’t be eligible for Android Q Beta Program until June
- Google Pixel 3a ad hammers ‘Phone X’ on price and Night Sight
Google Play |
- Bethesda pulls Elder Scrolls tabletop adventure amid plagiarism accusations
- Respawn has banned over 770,000 cheaters on Apex Legends
Also Read on TechDomes
- Pixel 4 screen leak show off large forehead bezel
- Google shopping is going live now in the U.S.
- Minecraft releases 1.14.4 version with new updates
- SiriOS will likely launch on 2020 WWDC
- Everything we know about Samsung Galaxy Note 10