Although Apple canceled its Apple Music festival ack in 2017, it still hosts some free shows from time to time. Today, the service is promoting another free live concert in LA with Tyler, The Creator. The application is totally free and is currently open for those 16 years of age and older.
Apple Music is hosting its live free concert next Wednesday, May 22nd (which will also be livestreamed on the platform) in LA at Territory of Promotion to celebrate Tyler, The Creator’s new album, Igor.
You can fill the application here for a chance to get tickets.
Terms and conditions:
- Attendees must be 16 years of age or older.
- Photo ID will be required to gain entry.
- All attendees are subject to searches and security screening on entry.
- Successful applicants will receive a ticket for themselves and a guest and must arrive at the venue together.
- Successful applicants will receive either a PRIORITY or STANDBY ticket. Timings, event and ticket information will be provided to successful applicants.
- Only one registration is permitted per person.
Also Read on TechDomes
- This is what the 2020 iPhones might look like
- Apple Watch Activity Challenge set for Friday ahead of Yoga Day
- iOS 13 developer beta 2 changes and features
- Palm Phone goes unlocked for US carriers, pre-orders open now for $349
- Apple may throw a lifeline to struggling iPhone display maker