After two weeks of the latest iOS update (12.3) for iPhone and iPad, Apple is releasing their next update with two bug fixes.
iOS 12.3.1 includes bug fixes for voice over LTE calls and iMessage filtering and reporting:
- Fixes an issue that could prevent making or receiving VoLTE calls
- Fixes issues in Messages that could cause messages from unknown senders to appear in your conversation list even though Filter Unknown Senders is enabled
- Fixes an issue that could prevent the Report Junk link from appearing in Messages threads from unknown senders
Apple released iOS 12.3.1 at 1pm ET. today, with bug fixes. The company released iOS 12.3 earlier this month with other software updates that introuces the all-new Apple TV app.
Apple’s redesigned video player also includes a new Channels feature for subscribing directly to HBO, Showtime, and other services. Videos from these services can be downloaded for offline playback and play directly in the TV app without requiring additional apps.
Also Read on TechDomes
- One Plus 7T leak shows three sensors and a weird camera module
- Netflix testing new ‘Collections’ feature on iOS to highlight content curated by humans
- Google Photos is finally getting face grouping across Europe
- Apple may be planning on a 5G Apple Watch
- Bloomberg: iPhone 11 will take better low light photos, multi-angle Face ID, new iPads coming, cheaper HomePod in 2020
About the Author
Harry King’s favorite gear