After two weeks of the latest iOS update (12.3) for iPhone and iPad, Apple is releasing their next update with two bug fixes.
iOS 12.3.1 includes bug fixes for voice over LTE calls and iMessage filtering and reporting:
- Fixes an issue that could prevent making or receiving VoLTE calls
- Fixes issues in Messages that could cause messages from unknown senders to appear in your conversation list even though Filter Unknown Senders is enabled
- Fixes an issue that could prevent the Report Junk link from appearing in Messages threads from unknown senders
Apple released iOS 12.3.1 at 1pm ET. today, with bug fixes. The company released iOS 12.3 earlier this month with other software updates that introuces the all-new Apple TV app.
Apple’s redesigned video player also includes a new Channels feature for subscribing directly to HBO, Showtime, and other services. Videos from these services can be downloaded for offline playback and play directly in the TV app without requiring additional apps.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Security keys can now create one-time Google security codes for sign-in
- watchOS 6 feature makes Apple Watch a better fitness tracker away from iPhone
- How to install the iOS 13 public beta on your iPhone
- Apple releases first public betas of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- Galaxy Note 8, S10, S10+ and S10e all receiving June 2019 patch