The Fortnite Item Shop has updated once again, and players can now hop in and pick up some new gear, including brand new cosmetics, gliders, and other items.
Today’s update brings with the return of the basketball-themed items from last year, including the Jumpshot and Triple Threat outfits and the Slam Dunk and Hang Time accessories. With the NBA Finals starting tonight, what better time to get some shots up in Fortnite?
Alongside the bevy of skins and pickaxes, players can also pick up some cheaper items to add to their arsenal. Today, the Wreck Raider and Monker are back in the game, alongside the Magic Wings glider and Lucky harvesting tool. Adding to the basketball theme, the Baller and Buckets emotes are also in the game.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Pixel 4 screen leak show off large forehead bezel
- Google shopping is going live now in the U.S.
- Minecraft releases 1.14.4 version with new updates
- SiriOS will likely launch on 2020 WWDC
- Everything we know about Samsung Galaxy Note 10