As previously reported, Apple has unveiled today a new framework for app developers, called RealityKit. The new framework should help developers make it easier to integrate 3D content into their apps, including AR content.
The framework also comes with a companion developer tool, Reality Composer, that will make it easy for developers who don’t have 3D experience to model 3D content for apps and games.
RealityKit will be available on all Apple platforms, including iOS 13 and macOS Catalina. Reality Composer will be a part of the new developer tools which become available for developers right after the keynote.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Pixel 4 screen leak show off large forehead bezel
- Google shopping is going live now in the U.S.
- Minecraft releases 1.14.4 version with new updates
- SiriOS will likely launch on 2020 WWDC
- Everything we know about Samsung Galaxy Note 10