The 8th-generation Pokémon games, Pokémon Shield and Sword, will be released worldwide on Nov. 15, 2019, The Pokémon Company announced on Wednesday during Pokémon Direct livestream.
Starting today, Pokémon fans can pre-order a double pack game, that includes both Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. The company showed the double pack and the box art for both games, featuring new legendaries Zacian and Zamazenta.
Pokémon Sword and Shield are set in the new, U.K.-inspired Galar region and will introduce eighth-generation Pokémon to the series. Those new Pokémon include Sword and Shield’s starters, Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble, who will be part of a brand-new story. Pokémon Sword and Shield will also introduce a new generation of Pokémon, including newcomers like Wooloo, Gossifleur, Drednaw, and Corvniknight. Swordand Shield will also have a new system called Dynamax, which will make Pokémon huge.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Google Pixel XL and Pixel 3a get ‘see-through’ wallpapers courtesy of iFixit
- Apple may switch from OLED screens to microLED for Apple Watch
- You can now transfer data to a new iPhone wirelessly, or with a cable
- Apex Legends developers are looking for a way to detect keyboard and mouse players over consoles
- CarPlay in iOS 13 is bringing the best experience on a road trip