Everyone knows that the time you go to the App Store and you see that app you don’t even use, taking such a long time to be downloaded, it becomes quite frustrating.
After a feature was leaked, you can now delete your unwanted apps right from the App Store in iOS 13, and don’t have to go hunting for your unused app to delete it.
Check out the feature:
This feature is available ion the App Store for both iOS 13 and iPadOS. You can use it by swiping left on an app you want to delete and it will reveal the button.
iOS 13 contains dozens of new features that weren’t talked about during the WWDC 2019 keynote. Some of the most notable once include optimized battery charging, full-page screenshots in Safari and even mouse support on iPad. Developers received the first beta of iOS 13 this week with the first public beta expected to arrive with fewer bugs later this month.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Pixel 4 screen leak show off large forehead bezel
- Google shopping is going live now in the U.S.
- Minecraft releases 1.14.4 version with new updates
- SiriOS will likely launch on 2020 WWDC
- Everything we know about Samsung Galaxy Note 10