The 2019 iPhone lineup hasn’t even been revealed yet but we might already know what next year’s iPhones will look like too.
Recent rumors have claimed that Apple will come out with new screen sizes for the 2020 iPhone lineup. The biggest iPhone will get a bit bigger while the smallest will get a little bit smaller. To see how that would look, Ben Geskin created a mockup of the upcoming devices, and they look fantastic.
Check out the size comparison with the current iPhones:
Apple analysts Ming Chi Kuo reported this week that the 2020 iPhone XS Max will have a 6.7-inch display, upgraded from the current 6.5-inch screen. Meanwhile, the 2020 iPhone XS will go from a 5.8-inch display to a 5.45-inch display.
The 2020 iPhone XR display is expected to remain the same. It will get upgraded to an OLED display though.
It’s unclear yet if Apple will make any major design changes to the 2020 iPhones. The biggest new feature so far will be the addition of a 5G modem on the two higher end iPhones. We’ll most likely get some camera improvements, faster processor and other internal updates as well.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Nokia’s first branded smart TV just made its debut
- Apple’s new thriller and action movie sale starts at $5, more from $1
- Chinese iPhone shipments up 6%, likely thanks to popularity of iPhone 11
- Using HomeKit Secure Video in iOS 13.2 with Logitech Circle 2 cameras
- Spotify will now make a road trip playlist for you