PlayStation Plus subscribers will still get Horizon Chase Turbo, the retro-inspired arcade-style racer from developer Aquiris Game Studio. And thanks to Sony giving subscribers the digital deluxe edition of Detroit: Become Human, they’ll also get the PlayStation 4 version of Heavy Rain as part of this month’s offering. (Heavy Rain was previously given away through PlayStation Plus in July 2018.)
Sony did not explain the reason for this month’s last-minute change to July’s PlayStation Plus games on its blog, and it’s rare for the company to alter the list of free PS Plus offerings.
July’s PlayStation Plus games go live on Tuesday, July 2. June’s offerings — Sonic Mania and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection — will leave PlayStation Plus the same day.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Overcast for iOS updated to support iOS 13 Dark Mode with two theme options
- PSA: Apple Mail Bugs Can Lead to Data Loss in macOS Catalina
- Payday 3 coming by 2023, Starbreeze says
- Google Pixel 4 XL pricing may start at $999, Nest Mini at $49 according to Best Buy
- This player beat Minecraft without mining!