PlayStation Plus subscribers will still get Horizon Chase Turbo, the retro-inspired arcade-style racer from developer Aquiris Game Studio. And thanks to Sony giving subscribers the digital deluxe edition of Detroit: Become Human, they’ll also get the PlayStation 4 version of Heavy Rain as part of this month’s offering. (Heavy Rain was previously given away through PlayStation Plus in July 2018.)
Sony did not explain the reason for this month’s last-minute change to July’s PlayStation Plus games on its blog, and it’s rare for the company to alter the list of free PS Plus offerings.
July’s PlayStation Plus games go live on Tuesday, July 2. June’s offerings — Sonic Mania and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection — will leave PlayStation Plus the same day.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Google Pixel XL and Pixel 3a get ‘see-through’ wallpapers courtesy of iFixit
- Apple may switch from OLED screens to microLED for Apple Watch
- You can now transfer data to a new iPhone wirelessly, or with a cable
- Apex Legends developers are looking for a way to detect keyboard and mouse players over consoles
- CarPlay in iOS 13 is bringing the best experience on a road trip