As I was digging through the new features and fixes of the new developer beta 3 for iOS 13, I suddenly found an “issue” on Safari. It seems that the “Private” option, when opening the tabs, is gone.
After trying to find the issue, restarting the device and much effort, I finally blamed the beta mode for my device.
Specifically, after opening Safari, I wanted to check everything related to the new beta 3 and I found out that the option was gone. Using the 3D Touch, the option was on, letting me “as usual” open an incognito (private) tab, as shown below:
Finally, after opening the incognito (private) tab, it doesn’t even let me turn back to the normal tabs without closing the app entirely and opening it again wit a normal click.
Do you have the same “issue” on your device? Make sure to write it in the comments below.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Nokia’s first branded smart TV just made its debut
- Apple’s new thriller and action movie sale starts at $5, more from $1
- Chinese iPhone shipments up 6%, likely thanks to popularity of iPhone 11
- Using HomeKit Secure Video in iOS 13.2 with Logitech Circle 2 cameras
- Spotify will now make a road trip playlist for you