Each egg that you get from a gift will have a two kilometer egg instead of a seven kilometer egg, but the pool of Pokémon in the egg will be what you could normally find in a seven kilometer egg. This means that any eggs you get from gifts will hatch much faster.
That being said, Shiny Bonsly and Sudowoodo will release during this event, so you can try your luck at hatching a Shiny Bonsly from the eggs you get from gifts.
Players will also be able to hold up to 20 gifts in their inventory and will be able to open up to 30 gifts per day, but only during the event period.
Also Read on TechDomes
- New ‘iPhone 11 Pro’ cases make way for … Apple Pencil?
- For Honor is free to download on PC from the next week
- Google publishes Android Q Security Release Notes
- Apple planning to charge $4.99/month for Apple Arcade
- PlayStation 5 specs: Everything we know so far