Each egg that you get from a gift will have a two kilometer egg instead of a seven kilometer egg, but the pool of Pokémon in the egg will be what you could normally find in a seven kilometer egg. This means that any eggs you get from gifts will hatch much faster.
That being said, Shiny Bonsly and Sudowoodo will release during this event, so you can try your luck at hatching a Shiny Bonsly from the eggs you get from gifts.
Players will also be able to hold up to 20 gifts in their inventory and will be able to open up to 30 gifts per day, but only during the event period.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Overcast for iOS updated to support iOS 13 Dark Mode with two theme options
- PSA: Apple Mail Bugs Can Lead to Data Loss in macOS Catalina
- Payday 3 coming by 2023, Starbreeze says
- Google Pixel 4 XL pricing may start at $999, Nest Mini at $49 according to Best Buy
- This player beat Minecraft without mining!