Apple Stores and Apple.com will soon have a new Apple Watch buying experience for customers. The all-new Apple Watch Studio will allow customers to pair watch models and bands separately at purchase for the first time.
Apple says the new experience will allow customers to create nearly 1,000 watch and band combinations. This previously required buying the Apple Watch paired with select bands preconfigured in the box.
Apple started packaging the Apple Watch and paired strap separately in the same box starting with Apple Watch Series 4 last year. The new Apple Watch Studio experience appears to build on that.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Altered Forme Giratina is returning to Pokémon Go raids with Shiny form
- The new Pixel 4 will only have three colors; Just Black, Clearly White and ‘Oh So Orange’
- Apple’s Fifth Avenue looks amazing
- iPhone 11 Pro teardown reveals new board under battery, possibly for bilateral wireless charging
- Apple fans line up around the world for iPhone 11 & Apple Watch Series 5