Overwatch players will have something to tide them over between last month’s Summer Games and the forthcoming Halloween Terror seasonal events, thanks to Bastion’s Brick Challenge, a new two-week mini-event. Players can earn a new legendary skin for everyone’s favorite nature-loving turret as well as some other cosmetics by playing the game and watching select streamers on Twitch.
Bastion’s new Brick Bastion skin gives the friendly-but-deadly Omnic a new Lego-inspired skin. The game company and The Lego Group have a very cozy relationship, and the other cosmetics available as part of the new challenge are Lego versions of characters like Genji, Hanzo, Tracer, and Pharah.
To get Brick Bastion, players simply need to win games of Overwatch in either quick play, arcade, or competitive modes. The event is similar to Ana’s Bastet event and D.Va’s Nano Cola event. Here are the requirements for the Brick Bastion Challenge:
- Win three games: two player icons
- Win six games: two new sprays
- Win nine games: Brick Bastion skin
Three additional sprays can be earned by watching streamers play Overwatch on Twitch. Viewers who have their Battle.net account associated with their Twitch account can earn drops: one spray for watching two hours, two player icons for watching four hours, and two player icons and two sprays for watching six hours.
Overwatch’s Brick Bastion Challenge will run Sept. 17-30. Here’s a look at Brick Bastion in his many forms:
Also Read on TechDomes
- Overcast for iOS updated to support iOS 13 Dark Mode with two theme options
- PSA: Apple Mail Bugs Can Lead to Data Loss in macOS Catalina
- Payday 3 coming by 2023, Starbreeze says
- Google Pixel 4 XL pricing may start at $999, Nest Mini at $49 according to Best Buy
- This player beat Minecraft without mining!