For most iPhone fans, the only day more exciting than Apple unveiling its latest iPhones is when they actually start shipping to customers.
In 2019, that day is… well, today. As September 20 rolls around, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max, and Apple Watch Series 5 are officially on sale. And with that comes the customary Apple Store lines and tweets about exciting postal deliveries.
The new iPhones boast new color option, Apple’s best ever cameras, a faster A13 Bionic processor, and tougher designs that promise to withstand extra damage.
In addition to an extra Ultra Wide angle lens, those who bought the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone Pro Max also get Apple’s new Super Retina XDR displays.
Meanwhile, the Apple Watch Series 5 boasts an always-on display, compass and current elevation tracking. While not as big an update as last year’s Apple Watch Series 4, the Series 5 still looks pretty darn great.
Some walk-ins may be available
If you didn’t wake up early a week ago to place your pre-order, don’t worry. A certain number of handsets and Apple Watches may be available to buy to walk-ins at your local Apple Store. Judging from the pre-orders, the models you’ll have the toughest time getting hold of an iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max in midnight green.
Which new Apple devices (if any) are you getting? What are your first impressions if you’ve already received one or more? Let us know in the comments below.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Snapchat on iOS adds integration with Reddit for easy cross-platform sharing
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leak shows off new map, boats, fishing, and more
- October 2019 security patch now rolling out for Galaxy S10, Note 10
- Kuo on iPhone SE 2 details: iPhone 8 design, $399 starting price, 64/128 GB storage, red color option, no 3D Touch
- Overcast for iOS updated to support iOS 13 Dark Mode with two theme options