watchOS 6 brings a variety of new features and improvements and one of them is the ability to add hourly Taptic Chimes to your Apple watch. Follow along below for how to turn them on.
Taptic Chimes add a useful and fun way to be more in tune with what time it is. In addition to being able to set up top of the hour Chimes, you can opt to get the alerts every 30 or 15 minutes on your Apple Watch.
Keep in mind you’ll need to be updated to watchOS 6 to use the new Taptic Chimes feature.
How to add hourly Taptic Chimes to Apple Watch
- Open Settings on your Apple Watch
- Swipe down and tap on Accessibility
- Swipe down and tap Chimes
- Tap the toggle at the top to turn them on
- Under Schedule, choose Hourly, 30 minutes, or 15 minutes
- Under Sounds, you can choose between Bells or Birds
Note: You can follow the same steps (starting from #2) on the iPhone Watch app.
Here’s how the process looks:
After you toggle on Chimes, choose what time interval you’d like them and what sounds you prefer.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Snapchat on iOS adds integration with Reddit for easy cross-platform sharing
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leak shows off new map, boats, fishing, and more
- October 2019 security patch now rolling out for Galaxy S10, Note 10
- Kuo on iPhone SE 2 details: iPhone 8 design, $399 starting price, 64/128 GB storage, red color option, no 3D Touch
- Overcast for iOS updated to support iOS 13 Dark Mode with two theme options