After Blizzard and Nintendo came in an agreement, Overwatch will be playable in Nintendo Switch. But the story does not end here.
The Overwatch director Jeff Kaplan, reportedly stated in an interview with IGN:
“To the Smash Brothers team, whatever character you want, we love them all,” he said. “They’re all our babies, you can have any single one of them. We have 31 to choose from.”
There are rumors that Tracer is already in for Super smash bros Ultimate, but we do not know any additional details. Is there going to be only one Overwatch character featured in the game as a guest character? Are there going to be many different characters just like the games from Super Mario Zelda and Pokemon? We certainly hope for the latter as there are dozens of interesting concepts with almost every single Overwatch character!
Also Read on TechDomes
- Snapchat on iOS adds integration with Reddit for easy cross-platform sharing
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leak shows off new map, boats, fishing, and more
- October 2019 security patch now rolling out for Galaxy S10, Note 10
- Kuo on iPhone SE 2 details: iPhone 8 design, $399 starting price, 64/128 GB storage, red color option, no 3D Touch
- Overcast for iOS updated to support iOS 13 Dark Mode with two theme options