For a week from now, until the 10 of October, the game Minit will be available to everyone for free.
The game is very comparable to Zelda and it is a pretty challenging game. You control a duck and the challenging part is that you die every minute, but during the game you have to figure out ways to survive more and more.
The game is rated with a 9/10, which means that it is a very good offer, if you wish to check the game out, or even challenge yourself and complete it!
Also Read on TechDomes
- Snapchat on iOS adds integration with Reddit for easy cross-platform sharing
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leak shows off new map, boats, fishing, and more
- October 2019 security patch now rolling out for Galaxy S10, Note 10
- Kuo on iPhone SE 2 details: iPhone 8 design, $399 starting price, 64/128 GB storage, red color option, no 3D Touch
- Overcast for iOS updated to support iOS 13 Dark Mode with two theme options