According to sources, the Rockstar game Bully actually had a sequel on the makings.
The game developers, using Rockstar’s Advanced Game Engine, were working on the development of the project, and the title actually being playable.
However it turned out that there were other projects that they were focused on during that period and the game was left unfinished.
Are we going to get a sequel for the Rockstar old time favorite Bully? The chances are pretty high.
Also Read on TechDomes
- Snapchat on iOS adds integration with Reddit for easy cross-platform sharing
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leak shows off new map, boats, fishing, and more
- October 2019 security patch now rolling out for Galaxy S10, Note 10
- Kuo on iPhone SE 2 details: iPhone 8 design, $399 starting price, 64/128 GB storage, red color option, no 3D Touch
- Overcast for iOS updated to support iOS 13 Dark Mode with two theme options