Asus 6Z Phone Starts Receiving New Update with Jio Wi-Fi Calling Support in India
The update is rolling out over-the-air (OTA) and can also be downloaded manually from the Asus Zentalk forum.
1. The new update brings Jio Wi-Fi Calling support.
2. Firmware version 17.1810.2003.144 also brings optimized system stability.
3. Asus 6Z update can be downloaded over-the-air or manually.
In addition to the March Security Patch and Reliance Geo Wi-Fi calling, the new update for the Asus 6Z adds a pop-up confirmation dialog whenever a third-party application running in the background requests access to the front camera.
In addition to this, the Asus 6Z optimizes the stability of the update system, according to Changelog, which also mentions Vo-WiFi for a carrier in Sweden.
The Asus 6Z update was announced to Asus Gentle, an official forum for Asus users. The listing shows that the update was released on Monday.
1. Optimized system stability.
2. Enabled Reliance Vo-WiFi in India.
3. Enabled Tele2 VoLTE and VoWiFi in Sweden.
4. Updated Android security patch (March 2020)
5. Pop-up confirmation added when third-party applications request front-facing cameras in the background.
Asus 6Z can check the availability of software updates by opening system updates in user settings. New software updates, as mentioned earlier, can also be downloaded from the Asus forum.
To recall, the Asus 6Z was launched in May 2019 as a Taiwanese manufacturer’s flagship offer. Asus Zenfone 6, known as the Asus Zenfone 6 in other markets, received the Android 10 update in November last year.
The Asus 6Z Phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 SoC and offers up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of inbuilt storage. Asus 6Z a rotating flip camera. There is a dual-camera setup on the rear